Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crafty crafting.


So I finished the baby blanket for my friend that I started probably...a month or two ago. Took me forever, but I took a picture of the border. I still have to put it in the mail...ah, so much to do.


Also, I wanted to make a pair of baby booties for Bryant's sister-in-law, who is having a baby girl in a few weeks. Here are my first try. They are Mary Jane baby booties! So freakin' cute.
I am going to make some for my cousin Dani as well, who is going to have a little one later this year.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the booties!
Love the blanket!
You have some talent girl!

North148 said...

Dani is so excited that your making booties for her....

i saw the blanket hmmmmmmmmmm could that be next.... on the to do list..
i wonder...

Jilli said...

Yes! I am going to make Dani a baby blanket and a pair of baby booties. I am just finishing the baby blanket that I was working on, so I will be picking out colors for Dani's stuff soon. (: Yay!