Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Headdress of WAR!

For Halloween, I was an Indian warrior! I made my headdress of war. I made ALL of it. It took me hours and hours to finish. I worked way too hard on it.

I tried to get all of it in the same picture. The sides trail down almost all the way to the ground.



This is the front of it. Man. I probably kept the hot glue sticks company in business for the next five years. It took forever to braid all of that.



This is my war paint on my leg, and my tomahawk. Tied to my leg in case I needed it. You never know when you might need your tomahawk.


Caitlin was a robber! Yes, that is a crowbar. This is the full costume. As usual, I am making a weird face...but yeah.

Some more war paint. I understand why they loved war paint so much. It gets me pumped. I should start putting on war paint when I need to do something serious. Hahaha.

All in all, a great Halloween.

1 comment:

North148 said...

someone got some talent!!! if barbara ever gets her computer going she would like these alot...you did a great job....and the glue stick company thanks you...so
love the headdress
love the outfit
love the tomahawk (way Kool)