Tuesday, April 21, 2009

facebook is annoying.

i am so irritated right now. apparently the college of charleston decided to give my email to a new student. i mean, it's fair because i don't attend that school anymore, but it was linked to my facebook account. i got an email from some random girl that was like, " oh, the school gave me your old email account. just wanted to let you know i changed the passwords and reset everything." she sent that to me yesterday and then proceeded to delete my entire facebook account. i had a lot of pictures on there that i didn't have saved anywhere else. also, it was recently my birthday and all my "happy birthday" wall posts are gone. i am very sad about this. but also annoyed.

this is my "annoyed with facebook face" ^

5 comments:

Tori said...

she should have given you some notice before completely deleting it. lame.

Jilli said...

i agree. she is super lame.

North148 said...

totally agree not cool not cool at all, she should of asked if there was anything you wanted on the account before deleting...

does the school have a policy about accounts...i think our law student should be on the case...yupp...

Jilli said...

good idea! tori, what do you think? i also don't know if she has access to all of my old emails. i would hope that the school would clear the account before giving it away...but i just don't know.

Laura said...

Life is tough!Time for some nail polish- maybe pink!